Revised: September 2021
These Google My Business1 (GMB) Business Listing Service Terms and Conditions govern your use GMB business listings management services provided with Thryv or Sync powered by Thryv (the “GMB Service” or “Service” as used herein), and supplements your ThryvSM or SyncSM Terms and Conditions, as applicable. Capitalized terms used but not defined in these terms and conditions will have the same meaning given in the Thryv or Sync Terms and Conditions, as applicable.
1. Services. You agree that as part of the Services we or our third-party service providers may create, claim, verify, edit and manage your GMB listing/account during the Term (as defined below). Our ability to create, edit, or verify your GMB listing or account is conditioned on your participation with us and Google. Failure to participate accordingly will forfeit this part of the Services. You should familiarize yourself with the following Google resources:
2. Term. The term of the GMB Service will align with your Thryv Subscription Period, Thryv Program Term, or SYNC powered by Thryv Subscription Period.
3. Limitations. You hereby acknowledge and agree that (i) we do not guarantee that your GMB listing or tag will be displayed, (ii) if the Service is terminated, Google may, at its sole discretion, revert business data to the manner in which it appeared prior to the Service being provided, and (iii) the appearance and/or location of any listing tag placement may change at any time. WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CHANGE IN THE GMB SERVICE, FOR ANY DECISION BY GOOGLE TO REJECT OR MODIFY ANY CONTENT SUBMITTED BY YOU, OR FOR ANY OTHER DECISION, CHANGE OR OTHER ACTION DESCRIBED IN CLAUSES (i), (ii), OR (iii) OF THE PRECEDING SENTENCE. WE ALSO HAVE NO LIABILITY SHOULD GOOGLE REFUSE TO UPDATE, CHANGE OR REMOVE BUSINESS LISTING DATA OR REFUSE TO ACCEPT DATA POINTS WE PROVIDE. You agree to abide by any third party terms or restrictions associated with the Service.
4. License to Your Content. You hereby grant us and our licensees a non-exclusive, worldwide, paid-up, royalty- free, transferable (in the event of a sale or other change of control of our business), perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, copy, publish, distribute, syndicate, reformat and duplicate (for example, to improve accuracy and/or standardize formats) any and all listing content and other content that you provide in connection with your use of the Service. We may sublicense this right to Google and other online partners. This license will survive any termination or expiration of these terms and conditions.
5. Additional Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability. THE SERVICE AND ANY OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US IN CONNECTION WITH THE THRYV TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUPPLIED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE NO, AND DISCLAIM ALL, WARRANTIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT), GUARANTEES, AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ORAL OR OTHERWISE. OURS AND OTHER WEBSITES, DATABASES AND/OR THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS AND/OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY, WHATSOEVER, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY OTHER PARTY’S SECURITY METHODS AND PRIVACY PROTECTION PROCEDURES AND/OR ANY PARTY’S USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR WEBSITES, DATABASES AND/OR PROGRAMS. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, THAT ANY OTHER PARTY’S SECURITY METHODS, PRIVACY PROTECTION PROCEDURES AND/OR ANY PARTY’S USE OF OUR WEBSITES, DATABASES AND/OR PROGRAMS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDER BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THRYV TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUE OR PROFITS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE, OR CONSIDERED IN BREACH OF THE THRYV TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ON ACCOUNT OF A DELAY OR FAILURE TO PERFORM UNDER THE AGREEMENT, AS A RESULT OF CAUSES OR CONDITIONS THAT ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Google My Business is a trademark of Google LLC.