(v. 5.0) Effective October 1, 2021
These Terms of Service contain an arbitration provision. Please review the Arbitration section for details.
- Definitions. Defined terms are:
- “You” or “your” means the individual or business entered as the Account owner during Account registration.
- “We,” “us” or “our” means the Thryv, Inc. (sometimes doing business as Dex Media, Inc.) and the third-party vendors who support Thryv.
- “Thryv” is cloud-based software as a service (“SaaS”) that allows you to run specific aspects of your business through its technology, depending on the package selected, and may include customer management and marketing capabilities, a customer portal with two-way communication, and sales features like estimates, invoicing and payment integration functions, plus several add-on options.
- “Order” means your initial purchase of Thryv and Thryv Solutions, and any subsequent purchases or upgrades of Thryv and/or Thryv Solutions and/or related services made for or using your Account.
- “Subscription Period” is the amount of time Thryv is provided to you, which may be divided into sub-periods or terms as provided in Section 5 below.
- “Solution(s)” mean the individual functionalities and modules included with your Thryv package, or purchased in conjunction with your Thryv package as an add-on, as available in your market, as more fully described in the terms linked to from the list in Section 3 below.
- “Authorized User” means your employees, consultants, contractors, or agents that have (i) been assigned Credentials to access and use your Account, (ii) registered to access and use your Account, and (iii) agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- “Credentials” means the user identification and password to the Account delivered to you by us, or set by you via your Account.
- Packages. Please click on the link below to view package details and enhancements or add-ons available with each package level, for an additional one-time or monthly fee. Not all packages are available in all markets or sales channels. See country specific terms below for packages available for non-US based businesses. Also, please note that the use of certain features may be limited or unavailable for certain categories of businesses, such as those in the medical, legal and financial services industries.
Thryv Package Options
- Thryv Solutions Terms. Specific terms for each Solution in your package or purchased as an add-on, as available and applicable, are located at the following:
- Customer Management (CRM)
- Online Listings Management
- Reputation Management
- Sales Features
- Social Media Services
- SEO (where available)
- Thryv Leads (where available)
- ThryvPay (where available)
- Domain Based Gmail
- Consumer Search Network (CSN)
- Google My Business™ (GMB)
The Solutions Terms apply to your access and use of any of the above Solutions, whether originally included in your Thryv package, added later as an upgrade, or subsequently provided to you as part of our enhancement of the Thryv software. We will endeavor to provide you prior notice of the removal of any material feature of Thryv or your Thryv Solution. We also reserve the right to offer or provide trials or tests of new Solutions or features in development (“beta” features or solutions) from time to time, and to discontinue any such “beta” features or Solutions at any time without notice or obligation to you, and/or to thereafter offer any formerly free “beta” feature or Solution as a paid add-on or part of a higher Thryv package level.
- Term/Auto-Renewal. Unless otherwise specified and agreed to in writing by us at the time of purchase or upgrade, your initial Subscription Period for Thryv and any add-on Thryv Solution, where applicable, is 6 months, which, if not terminated by you at least 30 days before the end of such period, will thereafter automatically renew month-to-month until terminated as set forth in Section 6 below. If noted in the applicable Solutions Terms, certain add-on enhancements may have different term lengths or may be prorated in their initial term to align with your Thryv Subscription Period. If you purchase the Thryv Leads add-on, however, which prerequires Thryv, your Subscription Period for Thryv will automatically be set or extended as necessary to make it coterminous with your Thryv Leads Solution term.
- Cancellation/Termination/Suspension. You may cancel Thryv or any upgrade or add-on (“Cancellation”) at any time within three (3) days of purchase (“Cancellation Period”) for a full refund or, if outside the Cancellation Period, you may provide notice to terminate Thryv (“Termination”) at least 30 days prior to the beginning of your next Subscription Period. Cancellation or Termination requests must be submitted as described in Section 16 below. Terminations will be effective upon the expiration of your next Subscription Period after your notice is received. Except as expressly provided herein, no refunds will be provided. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your Account for non-payment at any time. If your credit card is declined, we provide you seven calendar days to remedy this issue and provide proper payment. Thereafter, we may suspend your Account and your access to any and all Thryv services and Solutions until payment is received, and you remain responsible for all accrued charges. We may cancel all or any Thryv product or Solution in your Order at any time and for any reason (even if previously approved) and we have the right to terminate your Account if you violate the Agreement, or for any or no reason in our reasonable discretion, at any time. If your Account is terminated, you agree: (a) to continue to be bound by the terms of this Agreement that survive termination, as applicable, (b) to immediately stop accessing or using Thryv, (c) that your right to access and use Thryv immediately ends, and (d) that we reserve the right (but have no obligation, except if we have separately agreed to a BAA with you) to delete all of your information and Account data stored on our servers. You acknowledge and agree, that, to the max extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable to you or any third party for termination or suspension of access to your Account or for deletion of your information or Account data.
- Charges/Billing. You agree to pay the monthly or semi-annual subscription fee and any one-time or other recurring charges listed on your Order or any subsequent invoice. You will be responsible for any taxes due associated with such fees. The rates specified for Thryv or add-on Thryv Solutions do not include any extra charges that may apply for any additional services that you elect, including separate charges that may apply for optional third-party applications, services or features, such as online payment processing or third-party applications that integrate with Thryv, except as otherwise provided in your Thryv package description or invoice. You agree to pay for any such services that you use or request at our standard rates or the third-party provider’s specified rates.
- Payment Terms – RECURRING AUTO PAY. IF YOU PROVIDE US A CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD, BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT, YOU AUTHORIZE US TO CHARGE THE CARD OR ACCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY AT THE START OF EACH BILLING PERIOD FOR THE AMOUNT OF YOUR MONTH OR SEMI-ANNUAL RECURRING CHARGES FOR THRYV AND ANY APPLICABLE ADD-ON THRYV SOLUTION, PLUS APPLICABLE TAXES, AND LESS ANY ACCOUNT CREDITS, UNTIL YOU NOTIFY US TO CANCEL AUTOMATICALLY RECURRING PAYMENTS. It is your responsibility to keep your payment method information current, and you agree that your authorization for recurring payments will continue for any replacement payment information provided by you or the financial institution that provides your payment card, to the extent you have consented to have your financial institution auto-update your payment card information for recurring payees. Fees are due monthly or semi-annually (depending on which payment plan you elected at purchase), in advance, unless otherwise indicated on your Order. You agree to pay all charges in full by the billing due date. You may not withhold any payment for any reason. We may apply or offset payments from you, or monies owed to you, toward amounts owed under the Agreement or any other amounts you owe us.
- Late Charges. We will assess, and you agree to pay, late charges on balances not paid by the due date. Late charges will begin to accrue after the due date at a rate equal to the lesser of 18% per annum or the highest lawful rate.
- Usage and Right of Access. We grant you and your Authorized Users a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, limited, and revocable right to access and use Thryv solely through your valid Account(s) in accordance with all terms and limitations of this Agreement and any documentation we provide about Thryv features and functionality. You receive no right to Thryv other than those specifically granted in this Section 10. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not use or attempt to use Thryv for any other purpose. Among other things, you will not modify, improve, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, copy, merge, reroute or create derivative works of or in Thryv. You agree that you will not sell, resell, lend, loan, lease, license, sublicense or transfer any of your rights to access or use Thryv, including, without limitation, providing outsourcing, service bureau, hosting, application service provider or on-line services to third parties, or otherwise make Thryv, or access thereto, available to any third party. You agree that you will not allow non-Authorized Users to use your Account or Credentials to access or use Thryv under any circumstances (note: you should not need to provide your Credentials to any of our personnel in order to obtain customer service or support). A specific number of Authorized User Credentials is included in your Thryv package/tier, and you may purchase additional Authorized User Credentials as an add-on to your Thryv package. You grant us and our third-party service providers specific permission to provide, administer, monitor, track and access your Account for any administrative purposes we deem appropriate.
- Security of Passwords/Account Transactions You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and any Credentials, including those for Authorized Users and for any charges, damages, liabilities or losses incurred due to your compromise of your Account Credentials. You are responsible for all acts and omissions of your Authorized Users and you agree that the conduct of any Authorized Users in clicking on any on-screen buttons, purchasing any upgrades, or engaging in any other similar conduct, will be legally sufficient for all purposes to bind you to the same extent as though evidenced by your original signature. You waive all claims or defenses that are inconsistent with the foregoing acknowledgements. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security known to you. We may revoke your Credentials or deny you or any Authorized User access to any administrative or other functionality, in whole or in part, at any time in our reasonable discretion, but especially if we detect any threat to the security or integrity of our systems associated with your Account.
- Operational Limits and Changes. You acknowledge that certain Thryv Solutions may be subject to limitations imposed by applicable Laws or the policies of third-party service providers that we do not control, and that these limitations may restrict or limit the availability of certain Solutions (e.g., Payments, Social Media Services, Text Marketing, Listings Management, Thryv Leads, ThryvPay) for certain types of businesses. More information about business-type limitations is available in the Thryv Knowledge Center accessible at https://learn.thryv.com/hc/en-us. You understand that any information or data provided by you to us may not be processed on a real-time basis and may be subject to the latency of the Internet, our systems, third-party networks and sites. In addition, you acknowledge that wireless carriers may implement changes that delay or prohibit our provision of Thryv or a Thryv Solution. To the max extent permitted by applicable law, we and our service providers will not be responsible or liable for delays or non-delivery of the services caused by wireless carriers, third-party networks, internet providers or search engines. You acknowledge that the operation of Thryv, including the Solutions, may from time to time encounter technical or other problems and may not necessarily continue uninterrupted or without technical or other errors, and we shall not be responsible to you or others for any such interruptions, errors or problems or an outright discontinuance of Thryv. We will make reasonable efforts to keep the Thryv operational 24 hours a day/7 days a week, except for: (i) planned downtime; or (ii) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems, third party service provider failures or delays, or Internet service provider failures or delays.
- Our Rights/Remedies. If you or your affiliates do not pay all charges by 30 days after the due date, fail to meet any other obligation under this Agreement or under any other agreement between us, or make any Client Representation (defined below) or warranty that is or becomes untrue, we may, without notice: (i) require you to pay immediately all unpaid amounts you owe and will owe for your Account;(ii) remove, suspend, or modify your Account access; (iii) suspend or terminate your Account without liability; (iv) recover all collection costs and attorneys’ fees; and (vi) pursue any other available legal or equitable remedies. If we receive notice from another party contesting your right to use or display a name, trademark, service mark or other content, in addition to the remedies above, we may, without liability to you, cancel or suspend your Account or affected Thryv features until you have resolved the dispute with the other party to our satisfaction. We may also remove the disputed content immediately. We may change any content you submit via Thryv to conform to our standards, practices and policies or the policies of any third party on whose site, platform or network on which such content is published.
- Feedback. Any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials or other information you provide about Thryv or our products or services (collectively, “Feedback”), is non-confidential and will become our sole property. We will own exclusive rights, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, in and to Feedback and will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- Notices/How to Contact Us. All notices must be in writing and sent by going to https://corporate.thryv.com/contact-us and completing the requested information in the “Send us a Message” section. Cancellation or Termination notices must include your business name, telephone number, and address, and must be directed to the Customer Service department. For questions about this Agreement or your Thryv or Thryv Solutions, please call Client Care at 866-519-0475.
- Limitation of Liability/Disclaimers. We are not responsible for any claim that arises between your customers and you related to your use of Thryv. If you experience issues with your use of Thryv due to any system error on our part, you agree that we may, at our discretion, provide free services as a makegood, but under no circumstances will refunds be provided.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY SERVICES OR FEATURES PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO COST. WE DISCLAIM ANY OBLIGATIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ARE NOT EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THE AGREEMENT INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we do not warrant and you expressly disclaim any reliance on any statements or representations, including estimates, not contained in the Agreement.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUES, CUSTOMERS, OPPORTUNITIES, GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) YOUR INABILITY TO USE THRYV OR ANY SOLUTION, INCLUDING AS A RESULT OF ANY (A) TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OR ACCESS TO THRYV OR ANY SOLUTION, (B) OUR DISCONTINUATION OF THRYV OR ANY SOLUTION, OR (C) ANY UNANTICIPATED OR UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME OF THRYV OR ANY SOLUTION FOR ANY REASON; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; (III) ANY INVESTMENTS, EXPENDITURES, OR COMMITMENTS BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THRYV OR ANY SOLUTION; OR (IV) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR THE DELETION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, LOSS, OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY OF YOUR CONTENT OR OTHER DATA. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT FOR THRYV DURING THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO ANY CLAIM.
The limitations in this Section shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose under this Agreement. To the max extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable to you for any deviation from or change in our policies, practices, and procedures.
You understand and agree that we have set our prices and entered into this Agreement with you in reliance upon the limitations of liability set forth in these Terms and Conditions, which allocates risk between us and form the basis of a bargain between the parties.
- Waiver of Class Action and Jury Trial and Consent to Binding Arbitration. Except as set forth below, you and we agree that we will resolve any disputes between us (including any disputes between you and a third-party agent of ours) through binding and final arbitration instead of through court proceedings. You and we hereby waive any right to a jury trial of any Claim (defined below). All controversies, claims, counterclaims, or other disputes arising between you and us or you and a third-party agent of ours (each a “Claim”) shall be submitted for binding arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA Rules”). The arbitration will be heard and determined by a single arbitrator. The arbitration shall occur in Dallas County, Texas unless we mutually agree to another location. Thryv shall be deemed to have been provided in Texas. The arbitration hearing shall be held within six (6) months after the filing of the arbitration demand with the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s decision in any such arbitration will be final and binding upon the parties and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. You and we agree that the arbitration proceedings will be kept confidential and that the existence of the proceeding and any element of it (including, without limitation, any pleadings, briefs or other documents submitted or exchanged and any testimony or other oral submissions and awards) will not be disclosed beyond the arbitration proceedings, except as may lawfully be required in judicial proceedings relating to the arbitration, by applicable disclosure rules and regulations of securities regulatory authorities or other governmental agencies, or as specifically permitted by state law. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement. However, the Arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have the exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this Agreement including, but not limited to, a claim that all or any part of this Agreement is void or voidable.
If you demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, we will pay as much of the administrative costs and arbitrator’s fees required for the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the cost of the arbitration from being prohibitive. In the final award, the arbitrator may apportion the costs of arbitration and the compensation of the arbitrator among the parties in such amounts as the arbitrator deems appropriate.
This arbitration agreement does not preclude either party from seeking action by federal, state, or local government agencies. You and we also have the right to bring qualifying claims in small claims court. In addition, you and we retain the right to apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for provisional relief, including pre-arbitral attachments or preliminary injunctions, and any such request shall not be deemed incompatible with this Agreement, nor a waiver of the right to have disputes submitted to arbitration as provided in this Agreement.
Neither you nor we may act as a class representative or private attorney general, nor participate as a member of a class of claimants, with respect to any Claim. Claims may not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis. The arbitrator can decide only your and/or our individual Claims. The arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator may award in the arbitration the same damages or other relief available under applicable law, including injunctive and declaratory relief, as if the action were brought in court on an individual basis. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing or herein, the arbitrator may not issue a “public injunction” and any such “public injunction” may be awarded only by a federal or state court. If either party seeks a “public injunction,” all other claims and prayers for relief must be adjudicated in arbitration first and any prayer or claim for a “public injunction” in federal or state court stayed until the arbitration is completed, after which the federal or state court can adjudicate the party’s claim or prayer for “public injunctive relief.” In doing so, the federal or state court is bound under principles of claim or issue preclusion by the decision of the arbitrator.
If any provision of this Section is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then that specific provision shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed, but the remainder of this Section shall continue in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of this Section of the Terms and Conditions will be effective or enforceable unless recorded in a writing signed by the party waiving such a right or requirement. Such a waiver shall not waive or affect any other portion of these Terms and Conditions. This Section of the Terms and Conditions will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
THIS SECTION LIMITS CERTAIN RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO MAINTAIN A COURT ACTION, THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE CLAIM, THE RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN DISCOVERY EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN AAA RULES, AND THE RIGHT TO CERTAIN REMEDIES AND FORMS OF RELIEF. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU OR WE WOULD HAVE IN COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.
- Your Content. “Client Content” means content you, or any person(s) using your Account, supplies or makes available to us for publishing, posts directly, or asks us to use in Thryv or any Solution. You grant us, our third-party service providers and their third-party providers, as applicable, a perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, irrevocable right and license to store, use, copy, record, modify, display, publish, publicly perform, distribute (in any form or media), transmit by any means, and create derivative works from the Client Content in relation to Thryv or any Solution. As a SaaS service provider, we will not use, retain or disclose your Client Content without your consent or for any other purpose except to provide you Thryv or any Solution, including for any commercial purpose of ours outside of our direct business relationship with you, although we may use de-identified or aggregated and anonymized information or metrics about your use of or engagement with Thryv or any Solution for our internal analytical purposes and/or to improve our services. To the extent you include or incorporate any materials in your Client Content that are or may be subject to a third-party copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or publicity right, you certify that you have the relevant permissions and consents to use such materials in a promotional context and to pass on such rights to us. You are solely responsible for the Client Content and will produce and deliver all Client Content in accordance with our then current guidelines, procedures, technical requirements, and deadlines. If you fail to comply, we may cancel or suspend your affected Thryv features. Without limiting the forgoing, you represent that the Client Content (i) shall be true and accurate to the best of your knowledge, and (ii) is not defamatory, offensive, obscene, indecent, or otherwise unlawful or objectionable. We may refuse to accept or transmit Client Content for any reason. We may remove Client Content from Thryv for any reason.
- Our Rights in Content/Copyright/Trademarks; Publicity. If we create or supply any content for your use with Thryv, the content we create is our sole and exclusive property (“Thryv Content”), except for included Client Content and any content we license from a third party. You understand that we may supply such Thryv Content or similar content to our other clients. You agree that you have no right to use Thryv Content apart from Thryv without our written permission. You also agree that to the extent you permit us, including orally or by posing for a photo, to record your likeness and/or voice in any medium, then you grant us the right to edit, use, publish, distribute, or display your likeness and/or voice, in whole or in part, for any lawful purpose in relation to Thryv or your purchase or use of Thryv, in any manner and medium, including but not limited to, advertising, publicity or promotional material online and in print. You agree that we own the copyright in, and all copyrighted portions of the Thryv service. You agree not to use or alter any trademark, trade name, trade dress or any name, picture or logo that is commonly identified with us or our affiliates unless permission is granted by us in writing. You agree that: (i) we may truncate, edit, refuse, reject or exclude from any use in connection with the Solutions any content we obtain or links we establish under the licenses you grant us herein; (ii) we may modify, expand, or utilize data within, augment content from, or add links to your Solutions to develop searchable and user value-add data that may appear in response to searches by end users; (iii) we and our contractors may use search algorithms and other methods to map end user search terms to categories and keywords that you select; and (iv) the search terms in response to which your Solutions may appear on the Internet may differ from the specific categories and keywords that you selected.
- Indemnification. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our agents, representatives, employees, and affiliates harmless from any liability or costs, including attorneys’ fees and expenses, resulting from: (a) any breach of a Client Representation; (b) your or your Authorized Users failure to comply with all Laws; (c) any act, omission or fault of you, your Authorized Users, or your employees, agents or contractors in connection with your use of Thryv; (d) any claim that the Client Content or other information provided by you or your Authorized Users violates any applicable Law or infringes on any third party patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary right; (e) any communication sent through your Account or your or your Authorized Users collection or use of any information obtained through Thryv; (f) any transactions initiated through Thryv and any payment processing services. You will continue to be obligated by this Section even after the termination of the Agreement. If we assume the defense of such a matter, you will reasonably cooperate with us in such defense.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. You agree that the Agreement will be governed by Texas law. Exclusive venue and jurisdiction for all claims and disputes that are not subject to arbitration pursuant to Section 18 will be in the state and federal courts located in Tarrant County, Texas.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements and representations, whether express or implied, written or oral, with respect to Thryv. You agree not to include any limiting endorsement on a check or other form of payment, and we may cash a check containing a limiting endorsement or accompanied by any limiting instruction without affecting your obligations or our rights. Neither you nor any of our employees or agents are authorized to change or add to the Agreement or any other documents that are part of the Agreement in any way, and any purported change or addition, whether oral or written, is void. No additional statement, promise or guarantee by any purported representative of ours outside the terms of this Agreement, except as made in a duly signed, written amendment, shall create any binding obligation on us.
- Assignment. The Agreement is binding on you and your successors. We may assign the Agreement, but you may not do so without our prior written consent.
- Miscellaneous: Unenforced Rights. Except as otherwise set forth in the Agreement, neither you nor we will lose any of our rights under the Agreement, even if you or we do not enforce a right or delay in enforcing a right. Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for any damages arising from acts of God or events outside of that party’s reasonable control. Severability. If any provision of the Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Electronic Signature. You agree that your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, given electronically, will have the same legal effect as if the Terms and Conditions had been personally signed in writing by you. Our imaged copy of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed a duplicate original for evidentiary purposes.
- Contact by Us. Following the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, if you have provided a phone number, mobile phone number and/or email address for contact purposes, you consent to receiving commercial and transactional telephonic or electronic correspondence from us at such number or address via phone call, facsimile, email or text, including via auto-dialer or recorded message. To opt out of such communications, follow opt-out or unsubscribe instructions included in the text message or email, or contact Client Care at 844-339-6334. You agree that telephone conversations between you and us or our agents may be monitored and/or recorded.
- Use of Thryv Outside the United States of America. If you are not a US-based company and/or intend to use Thryv with/for customers outside of the US, the terms in this Section apply to you based on your country or territory or the country or territory in which your customers are located.
- You represent that you have the authority to enter into the Agreement, are an authorized representative of a business entity authorized to conduct business by the country in which it operates, and that your business is not engaged in marketing or providing services of an “adult” nature, pharmaceuticals, marijuana-related products or services, or guns/firearms-related services, for which you wish to utilize Thryv.
- Packages. The Packages described in Section 2 of these Terms and Conditions may not be available to you. Packages for specific non-US countries or territories are limited to the following:
Thryv Package Options
Thryv Package Options
Thryv Package Options
- Legal Effect. This Agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your country. This Agreement doesn’t change your rights under the laws of your country if the laws of your country don’t permit it to do so.
- Terms Specific to Australia. If you are an Australian-based company and/or intend to use Thryv with/for customers within Australia, the terms in this Section also apply to you:
- For the avoidance of doubt and notwithstanding Sections 13 and 17 above, we do not exclude warranties, guarantees or other rights which cannot be excluded by law, including under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“CCA”). To the maximum extent permitted by law (including the CCA), our liability for a breach of such a warranty, guarantee or other right implied by the CCA or any other law is limited, at our option, to either supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Payment Terms. Any account credits you have cannot be transferred between your Thryv account and your other Thryv Australia accounts.
- Governing Law. You agree that the Agreement will be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia, and Section 18 of these Terms and Conditions do not apply to you.
- Notices/How to Contact Us. To contact Client Care as indicated in these Terms and Conditions, please call 1-800-GOTHRYV (1-800-468-479).
- GST. Unless stated otherwise, all amounts or fees in relation to the Thryv do not include any GST. Where we make a taxable supply to you and the consideration for that supply does not expressly include GST, you must also pay us an amount equal to the GST payable by us. Subject to first receiving a tax invoice from us, you must pay the GST amount when you are liable to provide us with consideration.